Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Christmas Pictures

We took little man to meet Santa this year on Christmas Eve. He did great while we were in line, pointing at other kids and watching them sit on his lap. Then dad joined us and put him on Santa's lap. I think he was upset because he thought it meant dad was leaving and he is such a daddy's boy! So, we got a great picture of him screaming. The worst part was he didn't stop after I picked him up. I was having some mother's gilt for not taking him in the first place, then after this I felt horrible for putting him through it. Sheesh, what's a mom to do!

So we took more pics at home. I think these turned out much better. 
 Gotta love his belly rolls!
 Blue, Blue Eyes!


 He did not want the lights to touch him!





 Still need to learn more on adjustments with my camera and photo editing software, but I think they look pretty good.
 One of my all time favorites! These two love each other so much they are starting to make the same facial expressions.
So, a month and a half late...
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment